Saturday, February 04, 2006

Raw Materials for the Mind, pages 258-280

Some mildly interesting discussion on the purposes of various web-sites. Guidelines for what to consider in creating a website. This is really the least interesting section of the book that I've read through; or the section that seemed least applicable for me. Change has always constant, but it hasn't been so damned fast. We do "seem to have less and less time to deal with more and more change leading to a relentless assualt on our comfort zone."

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

I agree with you completely regarding the material in this section. I created a website years ago, but cannot remember a thing about it.

6:03 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Toni said...

I agree with you too. I was didnt find this section to be overly interestly or useful.

6:14 PM, February 08, 2006  
Blogger mausein said...

I found this to be one of the more interesting sections- although creating a website is not applicable to me either. (Well, not at this point...)

4:25 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home