Monday, January 23, 2006

Raw Materials for the Mind, pages 180-206

Honestly, a lot of this section falls into the "Greek to me" category. I definitely want to, need to, explore the applications about transferring images and audio from one format to another. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to doing this.

I definitely appreciate the citation information and the steps to follow to obtain proper permission for the use of information. I have mixed reactions to the concepts for implementing various types of internet information. Basically, I'm interested in the ideas that I can see applying to lessons in my own classes.

The last section introducing WebQuests is one that I want to investigate further. I really want to try designing and incorporating a WebQuest as a unit. The idea of doing so is daunting because I don't feel like I have the time; and if I spend any time on something that it turns out I can't find use for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home